Weekend 👻 check-in: Sunday May 2nd

Hi fbfam! How are you doing today?

First of all, happy Russian Orthodox Easter to everyone! Христос воскрес! I am a person who celebrates almost every religious/non-religious festivities. This one I picked up from my in-laws. Indeed a very “in-laws advertised check-in” I am doing this weekend! 🤣

Today I got my Easter gift in an amazing way. We had our usual big weekend brunch and then some random strolling afterwards around the shops that we do time to time. We entered this pet shop which usually sells pet foods and toys. Guess what?! Today they had some rescue kitten up for adoption! We were thinking about getting another cat before our kitty Meloncello becomes adult. But we weren’t actively looking for one. Today destiny dropped this beautiful grey tabby on our pathway and we couldn’t say no! Adoption process is still ongoing, we hope to get him home on Tuesday, I can’t wait! 🥰 😍 ❤️

Ok, how is the day for you? Workout or no workout? I was supposed to be doing some lower body lifting. But the excitement of getting another kitten plus cleaning house left me a bit overwhelmed to try any workout. Better luck tomorrow!

What about something yummy? We had some basic salmon-pasta lunch and chicken wings-sweet potatoes dinner. Honestly, food is not exciting today, we are just waiting for today and tomorrow to pass quickly!

I am just too excited! I have to find a good name for him! Do you feel excited this way when you are getting a new pet? Or is it just me?! 😄

Ok, that’s all for me for this weekend. Thank you for checking in with me. I really enjoyed the discussions we had. It was a great pleasure to be your 👻. Hopefully we will be meeting this way down the line again.

Have a great day blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited