C

How do you fit different workout programs in your schedule?

Hi FB-Family,

I have struggled a bit with working out regularly lately and I thought instead of trying to figure it out on my own (as I usually do) I'd ask you guys for help. So here's the thing:

I absolutely adore FitnessBlender, the community, the workouts, Daniel & Kelli and everything they stand for. It has been my go-to way of working out for at least six years now.

I used to dance regularly when I was younger and I have been really missing it lately, so I found this great online fitness program for professional dancers and people who just love to dance. It is designed by a ex-professional ballerina and her mindset is very similar to Kelli and Daniel which is what drew me to it. After thinking about it for a really long time, I signed up for a one-year subscription and in order to do so cancelled my FB Plus subscription, which was the strangest feeling. I started one of the workout programs which is 5-6 days/week and I really love the "dancey"-feeling of it. But at the same time, I noticed that I felt sort of guilty for not doing FB workouts and I kinda missed them. When I did one yesterday, it felt like coming home. :-) Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to do both workouts each day and I don't want to overdo it either. I have tried alternating between both but as it is both total body training that didn't workout well and I just ended up feeling overwhelmed and not working out at all most days.

Well, to make a long story short, I was wondering if you guys have ever experienced anything similar and if so, how you managed to fit both things in your workout schedule?

Have a great day!

Christina