Perspiration Pals, 1st May

Hey P Pals, hope you’re all keeping well 😊 As I wrote the date for today’s check-in, I couldn’t quite believe it’s May already 🤯 At least it’s finally the weekend 🎉 I hope that everyone is getting some much needed rest. Please do share your weekend plans, if you want to 🤗 I know many of you are living through stressful and tough times - don’t be afraid to reach out and share your struggles. As has been said before, support is here for you from myself, and from others in the community 💕

Today I completed Blend for the second time with the total body kettlebell strength routine 🎉 I enjoyed the programme even more than the first time I completed it, which I contribute to being in better physical condition (if I say so myself 😏) and having heavier weights to challenge myself with 💪🏻 How about everyone else, are you pushing through a tough routine or taking it more gently today? 😊

I’m going freestyle for the next few workouts, as soon I’ll on holiday and don’t want to pause a programme mid-way through 😅 I’ve been wanting to try some of the new videos that have published recently so I’ll do some of those now. Really looking forward to trying the new stretching routine with Kelli which I’ll do tomorrow 🧘🏼‍♀️ Once I’m back I’m planning to schedule Abs 2; seeing all the posts about the Abs challenge is making me remember how much I loved that programme! It also started this thread (Abs 2 Buddies Edition!) so I’m fond it for that reason too - it’s how I connected with all of you 😊

Moving onto food, what’s on the menu today? 😋 After yesterday’s Chinese we want something a little simpler for dinner, so the plan is to have chicken sausages and wedges with salad - I think I’ll make extra and save some for my lunch tomorrow 🥗 And naturally as it’s Saturday treats may be on the menu so go ahead and make us jealous by sharing what these are 🍫 Are you more of a sweet tooth or do you prefer savoury snacks? I personally can ignore crisps quite happily but find chocolates much harder to resist 😅 (as you probably all realise by now 😆)

Tomorrow we have our lovely Deb hosting, I’m looking forward to reading her post when I have a chance to see it 🥰

We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗