L
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Binge Eating

I am struggling with binge eating for a few months. Previously i had a very restrictive diet that caused large binging episodes. i would binge eat around 2000+ calories in a matter of hours. I also found myself being very hungry after cardio. I would often do cardio for 2 or more hours , sometimes going to the gym twice a day. I'd work out a total of 3 hours a day. I have now started lifting heavy weights and doing 30 minutes of cardio. I start my workout routine with 15 minute of warm up cardio, followed by lifting weights for 45 minutes to an hour. I have a leg day, arms & shoulders day, back day, and chest day. After lifting weights i do a 30 minute interval run on the treadmill. Sometime high intensity other days just jogging. It really depends on how much energy i have after lifting weights.

Nutritionally Ive been trying to increase my protein and fiber so that i can be fuller for longer. I meal prep dishes. Mostly chicken breast, cauliflower rice, and veggies. I am still overeating sometimes though. i don't know what to do. Help!! how do i stop eating so much?