Daily Check-in: Friday, April 30th

Hellos and how's it going, Blendies? Excited about it being a Friday?

How about a Flower Friday featuring some Cutleaf Evening Primroses?

I mean, it's no fluffy butt or Fitness Friday, but these pretty petals open up from sunset to sunrise. I caught this patch in the morning just before closing time.

Anyway, what are you doing for workout(s) today? ..I'm enjoying rest mode and will continue that today. Not sure what I will do come Monday. How many of you are going to start the new Fit program that will be released this Sunday?

And how about that food life? Pizza is my game today. I'll let you know if I ever get tired of it. Just don't think it's possible!

Okay, so we are at the edge of April and faling right into arms of May. Don't forget that FTT will be (g)hosting this weekend, so already a good start to the month! Have fun hanging with her! And thank you, FTT!

Alright, so on that note about guest hosting, here's what we have for future ghosts on the weekends:

May 8th & 9th: Alexi

May: 15th & 16: Coby

May: 22nd & 23rd: Shabnam

May: 29th & 30th: CK B

(Edited to refine the ghosting schedule)

Thank you guys so so much! Having four weekends planned out (I get three and four might change as the dates come closer) is awesome and I can't thank you all enough for volunteering! It's all immensely appreciated.

Okays and alrights. I'll wrap this up with another reminder that we will flip this record over to the Kim side as she will be hosting up the check-ins for the next two weeks come Monday. So do look forward to that as well because, well, because she's Kim and does Kim things.

But until then, it's been super checking it up with my FB Fam from this side. Feel my words when I say, thanks, again for being here with me. I say thanks quite a few times, but I'll just keep saying it anyway.

That's all I got. Take care and see you around Beautiful Blenders! I'm out!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited