Perspiration Pals 30-Apr-2021

What’s up, P Pals? 😁

I'm typing this pre-today’s-workout, but I already know you cannot blame me for procrastinating. 😉 Not really, because - this one is going to be brutal, and it’s not even optional. I have 10 boxes containing 18L of water each. I mean, give me a break. Or even better, more of them. 🤣 It’s 35°C outside and I need to carry them to the second floor by- me, myself & I. 😢

The only thing that gets me through a tough workout like this one is constantly reminding myself of how important it is to have- drinkable water. 🤣😇 I already know my muscles are going to be screaming by the time I get the last box inside the apartment. So, I'm procrastinating a bit more. Sue me. 😅

Otherwise, I can start screaming right now. Who am I kidding?! I'll do the screaming part anyways. 🙄🤣

Ha ha ha, I just had Déjà vu. Same thing happened yesterday when I saw what’s on my schedule. For some reason, I’ve put HIITing in my Feel That Pulse Challenge. 🙄 You can guess - my inner procrastinator was wide awake and laughing! 🤣

And what’s even worse, who the hell puts squat pulses- no, any pulses – and 3 rounds of them – inside of HIIT routine?!?! 😲 Well, our dear Kelli does. And obviously, exercise didn’t make ME any smarter as I actually followed her on that torturous path without question. I could’ve- no, I should’ve – asked "are there any pulses there” or at least “why do you want me to die this young?” 🙄😅🤣

((Interesting, I know. Usually, I feel like a very old slow turtle, and when faced with an exercise challenge, I suddenly think- do I really wanna go this way and this young?! 😂))

Somehow, I made it through as I have my buddies here and don’t wanna let them down, even if I’m down…on the floor, gasping for air. 😅 I’m crazy that way, special kinda crazy, Blender crazy. 😇😂

Yes, I’m still typin’ and water is still waitin’, but… C’mon, P Pals! You cannot possibly be thinking less of me because I’m procrastinating this much. Right? 😉 Especially, when I have my Calendar looking pretty awesome, if you ask me (in comments). 😊 I’m finally done with (only) the first week of my Challenge and I marked my optional pilates complete, but I’ll do it this evening.

That said, I want to know I did something when finished—and this workout delivered. 💪 I kept it low impact as I still don’t have enough strength due to fasting for more. It still felt really intense and my legs were on fire. But going through all of them 3x through, it earned a place in my Repetidious Tag. 😅

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/abs-butt-and-thigh-hiit-cardio-workout/dashboard

Of course, to be able to this Blender stuff, one needs to nourish its body. When I look at my Photo Foodiary, my diet doesn’t seem that bad. And what’s interesting, I eat less meat than I thought, maybe I’ll need to up my protein intake with more fish or eggs.

And please, do share your menus💡, make my mouth water yet again. 🤤

Now, enough about me. What's up with y'all? What are your plans for this weekend? 😉

Speaking of the weekend, we have our dear P Pals hosting. We’ll read Zoe on Saturday and Deb Sunday 😀❤ Thank you both.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited