Plank NSV + pelvic floor issues: there is hope...

Today I did this workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-strength-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily-total-body-burnout/dashboard

I got tested on monday for covid, it was negative, but I do have a nasty cough and (apologies for the tmi) I am coughing up crap from my lungs.. Needless to say, I am not at my best. I feel fine otherwise, no fever or anything, just get winded faster..

The burnout round includes a 45 second plank.. I am not good at planking, but today I finished the entire interval! The last 10 seconds were hard and I flopped down on the ground when that first beep sounded, but I did it. I did the same workout 6 weeks ago and got in 10 seconds full plank (on elbows, like now), and finished the rest on my knees.. So, I am happy and feeling strong..

Another nice NSV to go with feeling strong: my pelvic floor used to have issues with coughing.. 2 years ago I would have lost urine with every loud cough. Now I feel pretty confident and don't even have to cross my legs when coughing.. 2 years of consitently working out, both strength and hiit/cardio has made a lot of difference. So for anyone with the same issues: keep up with the exercises, there is hope.