Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a Ultimate Butt and Thigh Workout - Kelli's Lower Body Workout for People Who Get Bored Easily and it was hard to do, because my legs were shaking halfway through the workout. So the workout on my calendar for today was a challenging workout and my legs were not very happy with me by the time I was done with the workout for today.

Other than that it was a very interesting day at school because first of all we are watching a movie in my English class and then we were busy in math class. By the time third block came around noon I went to the large gym to go and get my graduation cap and gown and when, I walked into the large gym there was so many different things going on that I almost didn't see my friends when I walked in. So I was in there for a long time and then the teachers let us out 15 mins early before the bell rang.

When I walked out of the large gym there was this big parade or celebration of teachers and and students standing on both sides of the road holding sign's up and handing out roses. All of the attention from the crowd made me feel embarrassed, because I wasn't expecting to have a big long line of people on each side cheering on for all of the seniors.