Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 29th

Hello Blenders and what's going down on this Friday Eve aka Thursday of a day? Share as much or little as you want. We are in good company.

Including this Hognose snake here. He/she is pretty harmless and cute too if you could see its face with its upturned snout.

But with all of that aside, how are you going about that healthy life? What movement is your poision? What nourishment your elixir? I am back (I promise) to my rest week so I may or may not find some smart stretchy things to do.

And while I'm not sure on dinner tonight, last nights ended up being fantastic as I decided to go for a recipe from FB: https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/cumin-steak-with-turmeric-rice-and-tomato-cucumber-herb-topping

I don't often eat steak, but we had an impromtu grilling session and decided to flavor it up. Ended up being very tasty. And colorful! I found it quite satisfying.

Okay, now a quick chat about some guest hosting. FTT: Are you still good for this weekend? I assume so, but just double checking. It's all yours!

..And, Blendies, help me out here with future weekends! We needs some volunteers! Just let me know if you are interested and Kim and I will put you on the schedule! You'll be wonderful, I know it.

Alright, time for me to stop so you can start. All the thankies for checking in with me today. Now I hope your day will, has, or is behaving itself. Sometimes, days can really just be a DAY and get all out of line. And that's just what it is. So just do what you can.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***