Perspiration Pals 29-Apr-2021

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

((FIRSTLY, thanks to all of you for keeping this thread alive for so long, and for helping with hosting too. πŸ€— On that same note, pretty please, we need someone (or more than one) for hosting this weekend. Do let me know if you're interested πŸ˜‰. You do it your way, from start till bottom. 😊))

EDIT: Thank you Zoe for hosting on Saturday and Deb for Sunday πŸ˜€β€

So, I really need some time off the computer in general. My work lately was almost all about technology and nothing about people. It's bothersome and also started to feel really tired. Furthermore, it's killing my creative spark. πŸ™„

What I need is to be left at peace ✌ and quiet 🀫 with my books πŸ“š over the weekend. Simple, right? 😌

I had awesome salad πŸ₯— πŸ˜‹ last night that really kept me feeling full up until -well, now. 🀣

It's easier to cope when you know your weekend is starting soon and I can hit bed an hour earlier today 😴.

So, for today's dinner, I am letting myself loose. I am more than willing to eat just about anything πŸ˜‹ 😌.

Now, enough about me. What's up with y'all? What are your plans for today? πŸ˜‰

Please keep on sharing your meal ideasπŸ’‘, make my mouth water. 🀀

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. πŸ€—

Edited