HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 29th

Hello kind Blenders.

“We are all a hero in someone’s story. We are all a villain in someone’s story. We are all an insignificant extra in someone’s story. We are all the main character in our own story. The important thing is that we try and like that character. Because it’s a long story.” – Matt Haig

Just a quote that I think is inspiring. 🌼 I'm keeping it short (sort of) today as I'll be returning home very soon from a short holiday in my own country. I’m not looking and feeling very holiday-ish. More “Dracula after not drinking for days and being haunted by vampire hunters”, pale and dark circles. 🧛‍♀‍ I won't go into all the details but there were some unwanted, unforeseen things that kind of ruined the majority of the vacation for me. Also have been dealing with allergy which my nose spray couldn't combat. It's sad but I'm really ready to go home.

Have tried to read up on what everyone’s been doing… some things I wanted to say (hope I haven't missed other major things):

Storm, I read about your new job, congratulations and I hope your start went smoothly.

Ashley, I hope your wedding went just as you and your partner liked it and you both had a great day.

Martine, hopefully you’ve been able to let go (more) of the work situation you mentioned.

Attaching a picture of the sweet squirrel that came to get nuts laid out for him/her. I loved that because I never see them at home and it brought me so much joy. On the photo the squirrel is drinking water. 🥰

Going to hop on my mat for a short yoga session. (Apart from that, I have been cycling and walking here + 1 run.) Please fill me in on your workouts, activities, thoughts. And if you're having a bad day, look at the squirrel a little longer. You can never have enough cuteness.