Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 28th

What's up everyone? How is the middle of the week treating you? Good I hope!

And naturally I will ask how the working out is working out for you. Just as long as you make it work for you, it really is... well, working out. ..I was planning to go this entire week with level 1 or 2 workouts, but I'm soooooo (the extra Os convey this) tempted to try the newest HIIT and core workout. I mean, if it was anything other than HIIT and core maybe not--but that kinda format speaks to me. So I'm pretty excited to do it! Body and brain are like, "Let's go!"

And they are more like "Don't know!" for dinner. You have something planned? That's great! I think sandwiches are coming back but with a potato salad on the side.

Now as for Wildflower Wednesday, we have the face of a False Dandelion. Note the black flecking help identify the falseness. But what is very true is being another one of nature's beauties.

Also quite true is that it is Wednesday and I hope it is wearing well on you. And it's also awesome that you are here checking in with me despite whatever is up, down, right, sideways with your day.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited