Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body workout with both Kellie and Daniel and the workout had cardio and strength in it, and what was funny was the warm-up and cool-down were on two different videos instead of all into one. So by the time I was all done with my workout I was still breathing heavy even after the cool-down like it wasn't enough stretching for me.

But was matters is that the workouts are showing a big improvement on my body from eating healthy foods and working on on a regular basis. But school was once again a very busy day and I manged to get almost all of my work done in my math class, but I only had like 3 problems left to do once I got to learning center.

So even though I'm really busy in all of my classes I''m still able to have lots of fun in my first third and fourth class of the day except for my math class, because I don't really have fun in that class often. But what matter is that I'm getting all of my schoolwork done and turned in on time before I'm ready to move on to the next assignment.

Edited