Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 27th

Hello FB Fam!

How are you today?

Tuesday's picture is another two for Tuesday; this time two flowers being from a Pineapple Guava. You can actually eat the petals and they are a very delicate spicy sweet floral flavor. It's another blossom that I love to see!

Anyhoo, how 'bouts them workouts? What is the plan? Or maybe that restoritive rest is in order? I think I want to tackle Kelli's latest stretching routine and call it a workout complete. Do tell and share the gritty grits of your workout completes!

And naturally dish us some delish! I think sandwiches are coming to dinner along with a cucumber salad. Hotter weather (at least here it is getting warmer) means cooler meals. How often does the weather affect your meals?

Okay, going to get up on outta here and try and do something with this day. I hope it goes as smoothly as it can be for you today and also shout out to Kim on #TangoTuesday. May he forever be strong in memory and heart.💚💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***