Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Kellie and this workout wasn't as hard of a workout that I thought it was going to be so I like that, because I thought that the upper body workout was going to be a hard workout like the one from yesterday. But other than that I had a very busy day at school and I didn't get all of my schoolwork done for my math class for today. But it's okay that just means I will finish it tomorrow in class when I can get help on it from a aid in the classroom.

Besides with having a lot of schoolwork to do I also had to go to a IEP meeting today that was my first IEP meeting and I was nervous about it at first. But then after it was all done my mom told me that I did good at the meeting and that, I told all the adults there what I wanted to say and what I wanted to talk about. So it was a very interesting day at school today with all the schoolwork that I was doing plus the IEP meeting that I had to go to.

So yeah it was a very busy day for me at school today and I guess you can say it was a lot more busier at the school for me than it normally is for me. I think it was because all the teachers had a lot of things they wanted to talk about with the students and what they wanted the students to be doing.