Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

FB 30 R4 Day 16 + mental health check-in

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for all your kind comments and support on my last post. I took last week off from working out, and am feeling more like getting back into my program but modifying the HIIT parts to lower-intensity options to help me get back into my routine. I am still feeling slightly anxious so I don't want to push myself too hard just yet. Plus I just got some appetite back so I'm mainly focusing on re-feeding myself right now.

This is my re-scheduled workout for today, a perfect workout for where I am at right now. I forgot where I was at so I am THANKFUL that it wasn't HIIT!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/abs-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily-core-and-cardio-workout

How is everyone doing with their mental health lately? India blenders, my heart goes out to all of you and I hope you are staying safe and as sane as you can in this awful situation. I really am feeling for everyone in the world right now. We all expected things to get better by now but it has been a painfully slow process and we are not out of the woods yet. Please feel free to check in below if you need to vent.

Edited