HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 26th❄️⏳

Hello Blender friends, wishing you all an excellent start to the week. It's another cool week here, maybe even a few , so we'll be eating my favorite lentil soup and wearing warm sweaters for a few more days. Spring will come in its own time!

Today will be the last workout of Reach for me, marking the third time I've returned to this program. It gives me such a nice daily base, and I can add on to it when I feel like it! With my shoulder troubles, I don't plan to do a PFT, but I can say that I've been really feeling the impact of my workouts while I make my way through the healing process. I'm glad to have started this physical therapy, even if I don't know when I'll finish! Which brings me to today's quote:

“All great achievements require time.” (Maya Angelou)

I think we've all had the experience that progress towards these achievements won't always be linear. Right now I'm in a bit of a detour on my fitness journey, but if I take this time to heal my body, I'll be in much better shape to go on. So if you are yearning for something, striving for something, take your time, and give it time. It will be well worth it.

As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome. We're happy to hear from you, and we're also happy to be a positive encouraging space for you to spend a few minutes in silence, if that's what you want to do today.

Edit to correct the date. Oops.

Edited