Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

week 16 goal evaluation

I am not going to make the 50 k this month, I’ve got 21k to go and 4 days and I am at home today waiting for my PCR test results. I have a nasty little cough (off and on) so I had to go get tested.

Today’s workout was this lovely workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fun-and-brutal-hiit-and-total-body-strength-workout-with-cardio-burnout-bored-easily I sure did notice that my health is not at it’s best at the moment, but I made it. I skipped the E.C. though, moved a little slower and I lifted lighter then I normally would.

I at higher calories last week, let me say: it was actually quite difficult. I averaged out on 2050 per day, did not even make it to 2200. The hardest part for me is getting the macros right. Partly because I am not sure at what percentages I should be, partly because it is difficult to get in enough protein. It is quite difficult, and sciency, but I enjoy trying to figure it out. My body is responding nicely though. I am about to pass the 70 kg line (154.3 lbs), dipping under it again for the first time in over a year. It’s a scale victory, I know, but I am still pretty damn proud about it.

Not sure what my goal this week should be, it depends on the result of my test.. I do not feel sick, but if it turns out that I tested positive for Covid, I am going to do what I can with my workouts and possibly add the fundamental challenge or reach for in the afternoon so I don’t go crazy sitting at home all day.

If it is negative, I am keeping up with BE week 2 going at maximum effort.

Nutrition: eat more fruit and veggies!! 2100 kcal per day (maintenance) for 1 more week. Pack healthy snack options (fruits/veggies) so I don’t go for the less healthy alternatives..

Try out how my fear of handstands is holding up ;) I am afraid to put all the weight in my arms, but now that they are stronger, I should be able to do it. I just want to know if I dare to, so I am going to try it.

How are you doing?