Daily Check-in: Monday, April 26th

Hey hey, Blendfriends and how are you on this Monday morning/evening and every time in between? Monday has me tired per usual, but I'm happy to be here and rock another week with you!

But first, how about that weekend with Lea? She was super, so thank you for being our lovely ghost (guest host) this past weekend, Lea! ..This weekend you will be treated to FTT, but after that we need some volunteers! From veteran ghosts to first timers, if you'd like to host a weekend, let me or Kim know! I really appreciate it and the variety is beautiful.

Okay, now back to the regularly scheduled Mondaze. I think I'm going to have a resting/freestyle kinda week. Just want to put a focus on the boring but important with some nice gentle and smart movements. I also want to work on my garden space, so I'll be getting plenty of activity and actual relaxation from that.

What about you? What is your active focus/goal this week? Remember small steps add up!

Small (mostly healthy) bites add up as well. So how is the eating going? I think I'm going for stuffed peppers. Havent had that in a while and I have a lot of peppers, so it sounds like what I should do. Ever had a dish you look forward to when you have a lot of something to use up?

Okay, before I go, do have a look at some Coral/Cardinal/Cherokee Bean. It's known for its tall spikes of almost glowing red tubular flowers. Definitely look forward to seeing this every time it blooms!

And also, before I go; a vibe check for our Blender, Alexi. Haven't heard or seen you around, Alexi. So hope all is going alright for you.

Okay, okay, before I go for real-- I cross fingers for your day and week to go well. Now I'm off to do some stuff and things. Thanks for checking out this check-in!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited