FB Bored Easily Challenge - Day 2 & 3 - Upper Body Strength + Core

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a upper body workout with Kellie and my arms were feeling it after the workout because I lift heavier on all the exercises. So after the workout my arms were tired or rather my arms were tired halfway through the workout before I was even done with it.

I meant to say that I didn't do the workout until the afternoon so this morning I did do it because, I was doing other things and got them done early so I could call and talk to my Grandpa. By the afternoon I played outside for an hour then I took care of the animals before I did my workout so I guess you could say it was a very busy day.

Okay moving on to today this morning we all went into town to go do some shopping because, we needed to get some more food and plus my mom needed some new clothes. We all had a fun time together and we got everything done on the list and by the time we got home it was I think 11:00 or 11:30 I don't know. But I had time to take care of the alpacas and take care of my laundry too before lunch was ready and we had Rubens for lunch and it was so good.

This afternoon I couldn't really go outside and play because it was too cold outside and it was also raining and it's still raining outside, but I did get to do my workout and take care of the animals and get all my evening chores out of the way. I also called and talked to my boyfriend Ben because he called and left a message on the phone at nap-time so I called him back talked to him.