Sunday 25-4 đź‘»checkin

Hey there all you lovely blenderbuddies etc etc... How are you all doing this Sunday? Awake, asleep, ready to head back to bed?

Early morning for me here, as we have decided to go hiking today and possibly a seaswim (although the waves are too wild at the moment)! So this checkin is early, but my replies are going to be late!!! Oops, I have just realised: it’s my daughter’s 29th birthday, but as she is still fast asleep in Canada, I cannot ring her yet.

Jacqueline, I am joining your FB recipe party today!

My turn to do the cooking, so I have to keep it simple enough. I am going for this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/mozzarella-cheese-and-mushroom-frittata

No photo yet, of course! Which brings me to the subject of my photo: a water bottle I found one day while litterpicking. After thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting it, I now use it regularly. That leads me to my question for today:

Do you drink enough water throughout the day? If so, what are your tips? I always take a bottle with me, but it usually comes back half full. So any tips?!?!

After talking about nourishing our body with food and fluid, onto the next important subject: how are you moving today or rather what are you doing to look after your body today as far as activity goes? I have just done an early morning 10 min muscle mover and with that hike planned, no FB for me today, unless I do a relaxing bedtime stretch tonight. What about you? What does your calendar show? And are you doing that what’s on there or deciding to reschedule, or maybe change altogether or take a rest day?! Do you do morning or bedtime stretches regularly? I love my morning stretches....

That’s it, thanks for letting me 👻, take care, and let’s make sure we look after those “(im)perfectly happy and healthy” bodies of ours. Looking forward to your replies!