Perspiration Pals - April 24, 2021 🌱🌼

Happy Saturday and welcome to the weekend ediition of the P Pals thread!

After some snow earlier in the week, today is supposed to be a warm, sunny day which I'm planning to spend outside doing some yardwork. I am not an accomplished gardener by any means (in fact, I'm pretty terrible 😂) but I still try to plant a few things every year. I think I'm going to go pick up some blueberry bushes to plant today. The challenge will be to find a sunny spot in our shade covered yard. First things first, I'll be taking a long walk with Remy in the peace of the early morning after I finish my coffee.

Yardwork and walking will be it for me as far as workouts today. I'm taking this next week as a rest week with just walks and yoga, maybe a little Pilates thrown in here and there, on the agenda. I usually like to take a rest week every 2-3 months. This one was already scheduled a while ago but seems to have come at the right moment with my shoulder acting up and some headaches and tiredness lately. Let us know how you schedule your rest periods. Do you like to take them at set intervals (say after every program or two) or do you let your body and/or life schedule dictate when they happen? Or maybe you're like, "Rest week? What is she talking about?"

I have no idea about our menu today but I hope to keep it light and food diary worthy after the pizza I had for dinner last night. So do inspire us with what's on your plate today. And if you're in need of some inspiration yourself, don't forget to check out the FB recipe party this weekend on the daily check-in thread. 🍕🌯🍛🍜

Have a good one!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.

Edited