Saturday 24-4 weekend đź‘» checkin

Hey there all you lovely blenderbuddies wherever and at whatever time you are in this world and in this community! Let’s hear it all from you today.... what’s going on in your part of the world, in your house, or your flat, or your mansion, or your farm, or your digs etc etc?

I am starting off with food today as I saw Fitnessblender’s post:

“Focus on making the right food decisions, for good health.”

So what decisions are you making, foodwise, today? Major decisions, minor decisions, no decisions? Hubs is cooking, so no decisions for me today, just nourishing my body with whatever he is going to give me. He mentioned chicken pie, sounds good enough to me! My photo today ties in with that, I guess. It’s an “(im)perfectly tasty” mushroom. Our local supermarket started this recently, selling “imperfect” veggies and fruit at a lower price to decrease foodwaste. The food is equally and perfectly tasty as “perfect” food, just shapewise it is not perfect. Another supermarket calls it the “wonky veggies” range. I love the idea. Do you have something like that in your supermarket? My mushroom might not look perfectly round, but it was certainly perfectly tasty! My food decision: use (im)perfectly veggies and fruit as much as possible from now on.

Workoutwise: well, a lovely leisurely 40min run was my way of taking care of my body today. How are you taking care of your body today? Cardio, hiit, strength, combination of those or a rest day? Anything goes as long as you listen to your body! And we are all in it for the same goal I hope: happy, healthy bodies. Actually let’s make that “(im)perfectly happy healthy” bodies!!!! As long ad you are happy and healthy the shape or form of your body doesn’t matter!

That’s it, off to read my book in the garden and, of course, also all your answers!!!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited