Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. I was Day 1 of the FB Bored Easily Challenge and the workout was Pilates with Kellie and my legs were feeling it after the workout. So it was a very busy week for me at school but the good news in that I finally have the dress and the shoes that I'm going to be wearing to prom next Saturday at the dance.

The dress and shoes are a navy blue color and I'm also going to have my hair curly for the dance and get my toenails painted as well. So now I just have to pick out a cute pair of earrings and a pretty necklace to go along with the dress and my whole outfit will be complete. I'm so happy that I am going to prom but I also nervous that I'm going to prom with my boyfriend to prom, because it's my first one.

But my parents told me that they know I'm going to have lots of fun at it and that's the important part is to have fun with my senior friends that are going to be there. So all I'm waiting for is for next Saturday to slowly get here so that way I will be all ready for the dance and have lots of fun at the dance with my boyfriend. I guess I'm just nervous about the whole thing and I think that I will get over it after I get to the dance and calm myself down.