HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 23

Hellooooooooo!!

How is everyone doing this day!? Enjoying your friday already! πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»Remember that you deserve to have fun, rest, enjoy a nap, recover, stay in bed watching TV or anything you want! Life is more than productivity! 😊 Also, remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"I love my body; it’s the only one I’ll every have. I am allowed to look sexy, feel sexy, and be in love. I am worthy of all of those things. And so are you" -Mary Lambert

Just another friendly reminder to love your body and yourself! Hug your body and yourself like you would hug your best friend or a love one! πŸ€— Tell yourself and your body kind things, support and comfort yourself and your body with gratitute, acceptance, and without judgement!

To the rest of the day! I started FB Booty Round 2 yesterday and I am starting FB Flex today! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Many of you have done both programs like this before and it seems like a great idea! So, today is day 1 of Flex and it is a upper body strenght workout with Daniel and a short upper body strenght workout with Kelli as an EC! πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Besides that, we are in a mini lockdown again since yesterday night until monday morning and we can't go for a walk! So, I might add a short cardio workout if I feel like I am needing some extra movement! πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈ Also, maybe some Just Dance at night with my couple! It is so fun! I usually win and I am quite competitive πŸ˜…

What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Are you going for a run or walk or are you staying at home!? Any other plans for the day or for this weekend!? πŸ™‚ Let's us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, remember to smile! πŸ˜ƒ It is friday!

Happy day!