HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group April 21

Helloooooooo!!

How is everyone doing today!? Having a nice day!? I really hope so! 😊 And remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"And I said to my body, softly, 'I want to be your friend'. It took a long breath and replied, 'I’ve been waiting my whole life for this'" -Nayyirah Waheed

Just a nice reminder to hug your body with love, respect, and gratitute πŸ€— You only have one body and it is a good body! It is allowing you to enjoy life! Be a friend to your body because it has been a friend to you for all these years! So, respect it, love it, accept it, support it, comfort it, be kind to it, talk to it from a place of gratitute, and enjoy it like you will do with any other close friend!

To the rest of the day! For me, it is a rest day! πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I won't be doing much besides receiving, cleaning, and organizing the groceries that are being delivered today and I am so happy about that! πŸ›’ I was missing some of my goodies like mini brownies, cookies, and chips! πŸ˜‹ Of course, goodies like veggies and fruits are coming too!

What about you!? Are you working out today or resting!? Any other plans for the day!? ☺️ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!