R

FB Strong Round 1

Hello! I very recently decided that I need to focus on my strength for a while instead of worrying about my weight. I do have lots of fat to lose, especially as a horseback rider, but right now I need to focus on my fitness, and a good lifting program has always been my go to. I spend two hours a day 5 days a week cleaning paddocks, so cardio isn't really something that I need at this point in time.

I've done workouts from another company for the last few years and got burned out. Without saying what company, I am finding Fitness Blender to be a fantastic change of pace!

Day 2 is done, and although I'm not going to hit my water or nutritional goal today, I'm okay with that. It's been a while since I've been on track with everything and I need to approach all of it slowly instead of going hard with all of it for a week and then having a binge fest on the weekend because I didn't establish good habits.

I'm kinda dreading tomorrow, core is definitely my weak point, but I'm also oddly looking forward to it :)