Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 20th

Hey Blenders, what is happening on this Tuesday morning/afternoon/evening?

Got a workout and following sweary/sweaty/stretchy experience you'd like to share? Well, go right ahead! ..I have a shortish HIIT and lower body to get to at some point during the day.

Want to talk about food? Please do! ..I'm torn between stroganoff or burritos. Decisions, decisions.

Have a picture you'd like to share? We'd love to see it! ..Mine for today is a Pinebarren Rockrose. Each bright yellow blossum lasts only for a day, so here are two brilliant blooms for this two for Tuesday.

Alright, gotta go, but all the hopes for a great day, FB Fam! ..And all the love for Kim on a #TangoTuesday.💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***