Confession about HIIT

Hi beautiful Blenders,

I have seen a lot of beautiful quotes about being yourself around here lately and it got me thinking who I am. My confession about who I am is, that I am one of those people who loves HIIT. It makes me happy and I feel good during as well as after a HIIT routine. HIIT makes me feel alive and I’m so thankful for my body to be capable of, to do all HIIT routines from FB without any mayor restrictions and to be reasonable strong, fit and healthy. I exercise like I did 20 years ago. I don’t exercise because I want to improve anything. I exercise because I love it, it brings me joy and I want to keep my current fitness level.

I know there are some rules how much HIIT you are supposed to do per week, but I don’t think I match those criteria and never did. Since a little child I was always very active and loved to move. I like to think of those rules more as guidelines and important recommendations for people who are new to exercising or HIIT, but that doesn’t apply to me. HIIT keeps me sane. I don’t do it every day and if my body doesn’t want to, I switch my workouts or take a rest day, but I definitely do it quite often. I’m with FB for many years and I started basically only doing HIIT, because I didn’t know better. Over time I learned to workout smart and to include strength training, but I still need my HIIT.

I think what I want to say is, we are all different and we need and enjoy all different thinks. My passion is HIIT and my confession about who I am is that I am a HIIT girl.

Who are you?