Perspiration Pals 19-Apr-2021 🚲

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

I love riding bike and I miss it so much.πŸ₯Ί Being in the open regularly and yes, Ivett, with wind and bugs and allπŸ˜…... now I'm aware I was taking my surroundings for granted and so I shall do that no more. 😊

I'm doing fine with fasting, just feeling a bit tired. Seems like my diet plan works.πŸ˜‰

Speaking of foods, for dinner is French toast with white coffee β˜•. It's not really a coffee, but tastes like one, it's a beverage actually made by roasting chicory root and barley. πŸ˜‹

And that brings me to think, I'll probably rest because I'm also sore again. Not being able to hydrate during the day makes your muscles cramp, so I'm very mindful about my exercises and how far can I push myself. πŸ˜‡

But enough about me. What's up with y'all? How does this Monday makes you feel like? πŸ˜‰ And again, please make my mouth water from your menus. 🀀 Maybe I even steal idea πŸ’‘ or two... πŸ˜…

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. πŸ€—

Edited