Daily Check-in: Monday, April 19th

Well hello hello there, FB Fam, and a happy(?) Monday to you. This is your friendly Raven in the Blenderhood squawking as your host for the next two weeks for Kim and I are alternating as your staple hosts. So these check-ins are exercising in a AABB pattern. And then we have our special wild card C round on the weekends brought to you by guest hosts aka ghosts! Speaking of which, a big and strong thank you to Anne and Jacqueline for being simply awesome co-ghosts this past weekend! Wonderful to read you guys from the hosting side.

And if anyone (and I mean anyone) would like to ghost sometime, feel all the free to volunteer. No rules (other than following FB's discission policy) on how to host a check-in. Just be you as you would check-in normally; say as little or as much as you wish. We are all very welcoming and don't bite--unless you are food. So if you want to (g)host, make it known and I (or Kim) will have you on the schedule!

Okay, now back to the Mondaze. Cat got yer Monday, perhaps? A cat has my every day, but here I will share FT Ca's steely morning stare. He is looking at Monday, not you. I imagine after a weekend of mice hunting and insisting on prowling around all night, he is tired and is now going to rest his kitty bones. Just to do it all over again.

But are you resting today? Or maybe you got a workout? How's it all going for you?..I'll be starting out my week with continung the Abs challenge. And true to its name, I'll be setting metaphorical fires to my core with this workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-abs-workout-abs-obliques-and-lower-back-workout

And where are you at as far as food? My planning hasn't gotten any better, so it will probably be a sandwhich. But since we are here at food, let's dig in to this Fitness Blender food party that Jacqueline mentioned in her check-in and further make it happen! When I think back, it has been too long. Pre-pandemic long since we threw down some forks and collectively had a virtual cookout, right?

So, let's change that.

If a party is what Blendies want, let's have a friggin' party! Following Jacqueline's vibe, all you have to do is find a recipe here on FB and cook it your way! Party can start this Friday through the weekend, so start browsing and get some ideas simmering! https://www.fitnessblender.com/healthy-living/healthy-recipes ..And after you make/bake/cook up your masterpiece, feel free to snap a pic (granted you remember to do so before eating it) and share all the yummy creations if you so choose. You can do as many or as little or any recipes here as you wish! ..Everyone who reads this is invited to participate. And thank you, thank you Jacqueline for getting this going and reminding us that we can still (distancely and safely of course) have magnificent food party! I'm hungry just thinking about it!

Okay, that's about all I got for right now. I hope you are well and ready for a new week ahead. Looking forward to reading you, whatever to have to say! I'm all eyes.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***