HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 19th

Hello Blender friends,

I hope you've all had a happy and restful weekend. Mine had its ups and downs, but a real highlight was that two friends from different times in my life, living in different countries, both reached out to me on Saturday. I had just been thinking about close friends, and so it was really lovely to find those messages. And that is what brought me today's thought:

“Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” (Henry David Thoreau)

Thank you for sharing all your corners of the world with us on this forum. Here in my corner of the world, we are expecting a mild, cloudy spring day. Workers will be coming to install a new window in our house this morning, and that could happen any time starting at 7am... so to make it easier on myself, I plan to work out in the evening. I'll be doing Day 19 of Reach.

I hope everyone has a good Monday.

As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome. We're happy to hear from you, and we're also happy to be a positive encouraging space for you to spend a few minutes in silence, if that's what you want to do today.