Perspiration Pals - 18th April

Happy Sunday my fellow P Pals!

How are you all doing this fine day? Enjoying the rest of the weekend?:)

Thankfully with the lockdown I dont have to worry about sweaty workouts and messy hair. I find it easier to plan my workouts when Im not regularly leaving my apartment for uni/work. Id rather do the planning though. Tomorrow Im going to the uni for the first time since December! Im quite excited, Im gonna meet a coworker and then a friend. So I better get my tomorrows workout in before I leave, as its going to be a long day.

Speaking of workouts, what do you have planned for today? :) Any sweaty workouts or feel good stretching, or walks perhaps? Do tell. :) I did Burn day 17: EC HIIT with Daniel, I actually did it before the main workout, which was bored easily total body strength routine and it did the trick for me. I could barely do a push up on the burnout round, though I nailed the plank burnout. :D

Moving on to the menu! What delicious food do we have for today? :) I finally made my pumpkin risotto (and a soup! pic in the comments) and it is quite alright considering Im not very experienced with cooking. It is a start though! :)

I hope everyone has a great end of the weekend and have just enough energy to power through Monday. :)

***Everyone is welcome in this thread. Feel free to pop by and say hi, or share with us as much or as little as you wish. If you are in need for some sort of support, we are here for you. If you want to brag a little about your achievements, we will cheer you on. If you dont like to share, thats okay as well. Take care. :) ***