Push-up Group: Week 15 Check in

Hello fellow pushers,

another week where the post comes a day later than usual, because it is still a week that is not usual. I am currently in the process of remodeling my home office after last week's accident with my laptop that just pushed some of the office remodelling plans I had forward.

If all goes well, I should have a well set up home office by next week and a finished home office by the beginning of May.

Anyways, with all the stress following the accidental drop of my laptop and the resulting stress I found my shoulder problems flaring up again - the tension simply increased. So on Monday I did not do one of my scheduled training days, but moved it forward to Wednesday instead. That gave me two days to recover after my project was finished and by Wednesday I felt well enough to practice push-ups again. I am still doing wall push-ups, but I love that I can add a few more than what I started with. Curious to see what I can do tonight, would love a 20+15+15 training day. But I am not pushing it, if it does not feel right.

So how has your training week been going. What do you do to adjust to your needs/ time constraints?

For all those stumbling across this group the first time:

Purpose of the group is to improve our ability to do push-ups. Everyone is welcome, wherever your starting point is. Set a goal - for the month or the year, make a plan for your training and go. The group is here to cheer you on.

My personal goal is: to be able to do 10 full push-ups in a row by the end of the year. I am currently able to do 2-3 full push-ups.