Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Daniel and even though the workout was a bored easily one it was still hard to because, Daniel made the workout that much harder to do. I even think that I might have lifted a little too much weight on some of the exercises that I did, because I thought my arms were going to be able to lift up that much weight but I was wrong. All of my teachers keep asking all the students in my class of how there day went for them yesterday, especially my English teacher.

Because she will ask us the next day about how our day went for us yesterday and we will tell her how it went for us. I think that the teachers are just trying to make sure if we are awake and are doing our work in class and having fun in our classes that we have. That's just what I think the teachers might be doing well what I think my teachers might be doing, but that doesn't mean that some of the other teachers are doing the same thing too.

But I think the teachers are just trying to make sure if the students are already the second week back at school with starting back over with going to school 5 days a week. In other words my teachers are trying to get all of us into the school spirit again so that way we are feeling good and full of energy ready to go and start the day.