Day Two of Filming

Well I just filmed a great upper body workout (IMHO) today that I am really excited to get live for you all (will be a few weeks, sorry). Filmed a rough HIIT workout for you yesterday day. And I am even staying on schedule for getting my own workouts in for FB Abs Challenge. I just swap the workout on that day for whatever I am filming even if it is not a perfect match.

Just excited to share since last month I missed almost all of my personal workouts because I was not making it the priority like I should have. I was falling into the old trap of telling myself that I was to busy with work. You would think I would know better than to believe that nonsense instead of just putting my health first. 🤦‍♂️

So, I am now celebrating a bit as I am on my way to getting my personal workouts back to being a habit. How many of you can relate to a part of this?

Just remember it is never to late to start again no matter how long it had been since you had exercise as a regular part of your life. (Or ever for that matter)