Perspiration Pals 15-Apr-2021

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

I will not apologize for enjoying foods. Although, after overindulging in pizza πŸ• and chocolate 🍫, I fell into self-induced coma. πŸ™„πŸ˜… Slept all the way to the morning, so I missed my meal before sunset. And wasn't able to answer to your comments (for that I am sorryπŸ₯Ί)...

It's obvious I need to be more mindful about what I eat and when. This was way to close to sleeping time, so today I suffer from consequences. πŸ™„ My dehydration level is higher and I can feel slight headache approaching me - sneaky. πŸ˜… Will be smarter from my next meal. πŸ‘

Naturally, this also affects my workouts. I'm keeping everything bodyweight for now, and I'm still sore today, so rest day it is, maybe just a walk. Which is OK. I need to listen to my body. πŸ’ͺ😎

There's another thing I wanna share, after my latest promotion, I was offered another one. They wanted to offer it the 1st time, but wasn't sure which one to offer. So, now it was decided to let me choose between two of them. They are taking me in different directions. It seems some thinking πŸ€” is what I must do. πŸ˜‰

Now enough about me already. What's up with y'all? Workin' out, resting, recovering? Brag a little, and don't feel bad about making my mouth water from your menus. 🀀

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. πŸ€—