Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a At Home Core Workout - Pilates, Standing Abs & Plank Workout with Kellie and it started off easy at first but then the workout was getting more challenging. But I was able to make it all the way through the workout and my arms were not happy with me that there was also planks in the mix too. Other than that the workout wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be for me, when I went to do the workout and it had almost all my favorite exercises in the workout.

Moving on to the next topic school it has just been really busy at school for me because I have so much work to do my English, Math and Art 1 class. It's a lot of work to keep up with but I'm getting done in class with some help from one of my aids that are in the class with me or help from the teachers too. The teachers are just giving us a lot of work to do in our classes everyday and I'm able to get it done in a certain time in class before the bell even rings.

So I'm very busy everyday and I'm really nervous because the school is going to be having a Senior Prom for all the Seniors at school and it's going to be in El Dorado Hills. There's going to be dinner, dancing, games and raffle at the Senior Prom and I'm nervous to go to my very first one with my boyfriend. I'm just not sure if I will be all calm and relaxed when the time comes around for it well actually I shouldn't really worry about it, because I know that it will go just fine.