Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 14th

Hello and Happy Wednesday, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How's your week going so far?

I hope it's all good!

I've got a wildflower to share with you today for #WildflowerWednesday! This is a yellow trout lily! Another one of those 'Spring ephemerals' that bloom early in the season and don't stick around long. You can see why they're called 'trout lily' due to the leaf in the background there--it's got mottling on it similar in appearance to a brook trout! And another fun fact: trout lilies take 4-7 years to bloom. So if you ever see one: make sure to appreciate its patience!

Ok, now on to our check-in!

What workouts do you have planned for today, Blendies? Or is it a rest day for you?

I want some upper body and kickboxing! Or maybe just a longer kickboxing routine. I really like the newest 'advanced' one with Daniel, so I may opt for that today.

And what's on the menu for today? Anything good? Anything tasty?

I might go super easy, take a cue from Miss Raven, and make sandwiches. That's good enough for me!

Another note about weekend guest hosting before I go:

here's an updated schedule for the next few weekends:

Saturday, April 17th: Anne

Sunday, April 18th: Jacqueline

Saturday & Sunday, April 24th & 25th: Lea

Saturday & Sunday, May 1st & 2nd: FTT

So that's where we are at so far! As always, thank you all for volunteering, and let me (or Raven) know if there's a weekend (or even a week day or week, too!) that you'd love to host! No requirements, no pressure, just bring your awesome selves, and have at it!

Alright, I'm off now!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and take care, Blenders!

Have a great day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited