Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was day 12 of FB Flex and the workout was a Upper Body Strength Workout: Strength Training Sets with a Bored Easily Twist and then the extra credit workout was Better Posture & Tension Relief: Neck, Shoulders, Upper Back, Arms & Wrist Stretches. They were both with Kellie and my arms were feeling it even more after the upper body workout for today, because my arms and shoulders were not quite ready to workout just yet.

But my arms were totally ready for the extra credit workout, because that felt so nice on my whole upper body included on my shoulders and arms. Even though the extra credit workout was focusing on the whole upper body my arms and shoulders were really happy with me when I went to do the workout.

Now moving to school it has been so busy in all of my classes so far and, I think it's going to be busy in them for the rest of the week I think or maybe for a couple of weeks. I've been doing a lot of work in my math and English class but not so much as my learning center and my art 1 class, well actually I'm working really hard in my art 1 class at the moment.

I'm working something really cool in my art class and I can't wait until I'm all done with drawing it out and painting it because, I have seen some really cool other paintings in art 1 done from some other students in that class.