Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 13th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendfriends!

How are we all doing today? How's your week startin off for you so far?

I hope it's going well!

Mine started off with a rather predictable surprise: my friends of the Family Ursidae are most definitely awake from hibernation now! Not only were there several sets of tracks of varying sizes traveling down the road (this is only one set in this pic), but they also saw fit to raid my neighbor's trash can as well. How kind of them. I guess they really really really wanted that half-eaten jar of peanut butter that they eventually left laying in the road.

And since we're on the subject: let's start with food today, shall we? Hopefully you have more planned nutritionally than a previously-gnawed-upon jar of peanut butter?

As delicious as that sounds, I think I will scrounge something else up for dinner. Though I have no idea what that'll be. Perhaps it's somewhat sad that a bear has better dinner plans than I do. 🙃

Ok, now let's get to the other side of the peanut-butter jar of this check-in and talk about workouts! (*boo hiss, Kim, boo hiss** #thatwasaterribletransition*) What workouts do you have planned for today, Blenders? Or is it a rest day for you?

I chose to do FB's squats and deadlifts routines yesterday, and I feel it. I haven't done it quite some time, and I kind of forgot how much I enjoy that routine. But as for today? Perhaps some core work with Daniel with his newest physioball routine? Yep, I'm down. So that's gonna be my workout today! (Aside from dodging peanut butter-covered bears. Not the Reese's kind either.)

Oh and a quick note before I go about weekend (g)hosting! Here's a rough schedule for the next couple weeks:

I have:

Saturday, April 17th: Anne

Sunday, April 18th: Jacqueline

Saturday and Sunday, April 24th & 25th: Lea

That's what I have so far for weekend ghosts. If anybody wants any weekends after that, or further in the future, please speak up! You're welcome to it, we'd love to have you--but also no pressure to do it either! Things don't have to be planned very far in advance either, so no worries about that too! Anywho: thank you Anne, Jacqueline, and Lea for volunteering to host the upcoming weekends! I appreciate it immensely!

And with that: I'm outta here for the day!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day, Blendies!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited