How do you recommend FB?

Hi beautiful blenders,

I was wondering how do you recommend FB? Which link do you send to someone who is interested?

I recently wanted to recommend FB to a friend and sent the fitnessblender.com link. When I checked this link via my mobile, I was a bit disappointed, because my first impression of the page was that you have to become a member and buy something. No introduction what FB is about and their positive philosophy, which I value so much. Or do I get a different page, because I’m a FBplus member? I always tell people about the free workout videos and the big variety. So, further down are the workout videos, which I find very positive, but clicking on it, the first videos popping up are mainly FBplus videos. You need to be quite persistent to find all the great, free videos.

I have a friend who is very unexperienced with exercising. I would have hoped that there is some introduction how to exercise, that there are different difficult levels and how to use the search function for the workout videos. I know there are a lot of good articles to start with, but how should you know about it, when they aren’t mentioned?

Don’t get me wrong. I think very highly of FB but I find it difficult how to recommend FB to people who have never heard of it and who only want to get a fast impression what FB is all about.

How are you doing it? What links do you send?