Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a HIIT, Pilates, and Strength workout for people who get bored easily with Kellie and even though none of the exercises were not repeated it was still hard. But my second week back at school was busy and all of my classroom's were packed because now we are going back to school 5 days a week now. So all the school buses and all of the classroom's are going to be packed now and there was people talking in my first and last block of the day.

But in my second and third block there wasn't hardly anyone talking at all and all of my friends were back at school again and I was so happy to see all of them. I was even surprised to see my boyfriend again at school, because of how much I missed him when I couldn't see him at school. But now that I can see him I have so much to catch up on with Ben and some of my other friends at school that I couldn't see before.

So it was a very interesting day at school because between being able to see and hang out with my friends this morning and at lunch, and also being able to also hang out with some of my friends in my classes. So that kinda explains about how my day went at school today.