PowerBlock 50s - review for Molly

They arrived a day early! (the poor UPS guy carried both boxes at once). They are the "Classic Personal Trainer" ones - so I don't think they're sold on the main PB website anymore and probably why I was able to get a sale price.

There are 2 2.5 lbs 'adder' weights in the white handles - they can be added/removed by moving the handle to the "Open" position. I haven't done anything with them other than carry them downstairs. I did an upper body work out yesterday, and today is supposed to be Abs, so I'm just leaving them sit for the moment. It doesn't seem like it will be super fast to adjust the adder weights so I'll probably have to pick some weights (and keep my 3, 5, and 10 free weights handy for lower level stuff).

They also clearly need a sturdy place to sit - not sure I want to put them on my tv stand where my 24s are currently located.

I bought them because I was topping out some of the lower body exercises..so I might set them to 27.5 and 30 and keep using my 24s for the moment! I'll let you know!