HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 12th

Hello Blender friends, and happy Monday!

This will be a quick check-in, as I am getting ready for my second physiotherapy appointment. It's going to be a beautiful sunny morning here -- no guarantees for the afternoon, but I'll take what I can get!

I'm feeling sore muscles from a weighted LB routine I did yesterday. Waiting till after physio to decide if I'll lift weights for the upper body today. My calendar has my favorite descending reps workout scheduled... my shoulder seems to be progressing I'm actually feeling pretty good about it! And if I don't do it today, well, there's always tomorrow. Or, as a famous wise guy said, “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well.” (Mark Twain)

I hope you are all getting a good start to the week and have challenging workouts and delicious foods in your plans!

As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome. We're happy to hear from you, and we're also happy to be a positive encouraging space for you to spend a few minutes in silence, if that's what you want to do today.