Daily Check-in: Monday, April 12th

Hello, hello, Blenders!

How are you all doing today? How did your weekend go? How are you feeling in general?

I hope all is well with you!

Let's give a huge shoutout and THANK YOU to our lovely Shabnam for ghosting this past weekend! You always do a fantastic job, and I love seeing all your Floridian flora and fauna! Thank you for sharing with us! I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate you hosting and posting and just being here on the weekday and weekends: so thank you all!

I also don't think we have a scheduled weekend guest host for this upcoming weekend (April 17th-18th), so if anyone is interested in hosting, please speak up! There are no requirements other than being here, and we'd love to to hear from you! Thank you in advance!

Now, let's start our Monday, shall we? What do you have scheduled for today, Blendfriends? Working out? Resting?

I'm gonna try to workout today, and I wanna do a lower body routine. I did the upper body descending reps workout on Friday, and I'm still sore from it! Whew, it's a good one! So lower body is definitely on the menu for today!

Speaking of menu: what delicious and nutritious food do you have planned for today?

I'm not sure yet. Probably eggs. The other day I collected 15 eggs in one day from my hens. So eggs are definitely not in short supply around here!

Finally: random pic: this flower makes me think of our lovely Shabnam! It's called a Spring Beauty, and it's one of the very first wildflowers to bloom here. It's one of those ephemeral blooms that last for a very short time, and are stunning (albeit very tiny) when they open. They range in color from almost totally white to having quite stark pink stripes (like this one). It's also got tubers that are edible. (But wild populations of Spring Beauty are dwindling, so please just admire and don't harvest.) Anywho, this flower reminds me of you Shabnam! It's beautiful and happy and joyful and everything that reminds me of you!

And with that, I'm afraid I gotta run, Blendfriends!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited