Perspiration Pals 12-Apr-2021 🙂

What's up, P Pals? 😉

I finally paid my gym a visit, after 10 weeks of procrastinating on the subject in question. I was using FB occasionally, though. Otherwise, I've enjoyed being a couch potato. 😂

I had such a great time, we even played table tennis, which is why yesterday I was a sweaty mess and today I have a sore back. And a bad hair day. 🙄 For whatever reason, I just cannot make it look presentable. There are beings on this Earth rocking their hairstyle, so take a look: https://brightside.me/wonder-animals/25-animals-who-rock-their-glorious-hairstyles-602260/

I'll be starting my Feel That Pulse Challenge tomorrow. Still, no sight of the crescent moon, so not sure whether Ramadan starts tomorrow or on Wednesday, but I think I'm ready either way. 😊

How does your Monday look like? Any big or small plans? And do not forget to share something juicy, like your menus. 🤤

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited