Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

week 14 goal evaluation - what do you keep coming back to??

Hi all!! How was your week? I completely forgot to try my headstand, so I need to do that this week. We still can’t go to yogaclass in the studio, so it will be some time before we do it during class.

I planned and prepped my meals this week and only went slightly over (1944 cal) yesterday because it was ongezonddag and we had fries. I did make a side salad so I would eat less fries and snacks. The rest of the week I stayed under 1900, so on average this week was good. It took me all week to bounce back weight wise from my easter weekend, but I am okay with that.

Lifting heavy is going well, I even had to reschedule a Flexday because my arms were still sore. I plan on finishing Flex and Booty this week.

Monthly goals:

Staying within the 1900 calories: 6/25 days. I have “used” all my over 1900 cal days, curious if I can make the rest of the month, I kind of doubt it. So my backup is to stay within 1900 calories over the week on average per week..

Walk 50k. I am at 10, no monday walk today because the weather is crap. Hopefully I can walk to work twice this week (10.5 k total).

There was a nice quote in my newsletter this week, that fits my lack of new goals:

"The Process:

1) Decide what you want to achieve.

2) Try different ways of achieving it until you find one that works for you.

3) Do more of what works. Do less of what doesn’t.

4) Don’t stop doing it until it stops working.

5) Repeat."

The question was: what do I keep coming back to? What does that tell me. For me it is doing my workout and counting calories. The first because it makes me feel good and it builds strength and endurance, the latter because it helps me with accountability, and thus with slimming down.