Indepented Workout & FB Flex - Day 10 - Bored Easily Strength Sets + Butt and Thigh Pilates Workout

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a Butt and Thigh Pilates Workout with Ascending Reps - Glute Activation and Burnout with Kellie and my legs were definite feeling it through the workout. After the workout I was busy with cleaning the alpaca pen and doing my laundry and doing my sheets.

Then after that I got to talk to my Grandpa on the phone before I had to do some more things before lunch time, and this afternoon I played outside for a long time. Then I came up and took care of my afternoon chores which took me a long time to do, then I also took a shower and then helped with making dinner and setting up the table for dinner.

Okay moving on, the workout that I did for today was Day 10 of FB Flex and it was a Bored Easily Strength Sets with a extra credit workout of doing push-ups. By the end of the workout and the extra credit my arms were tired and completely wore out, and my arms felt like jello and they were shaking for a couple of hours.

This morning I cleaned the alpaca pen and gave the alpacas water then I took that same exact hose that I gave the alpacas water with, and I pulled it out for my mom so she could water that area this afternoon. Then I was pulling up weeds in the backyard and then I was helping with bringing buckets of cut-up grass to my mom, then by the time we was done with all that work.

Allen was already on his way home from going shopping because even though we didn't have that much on the list there was a lot of different stops to make to get the stuff. So instead of all of us going shopping like we normally do Allen went and did the shopping for us so that way my mom and I could have gotten more work done around the house.

Then this afternoon I went down and played for a while before Allen and I was setting up the beach area so that way we can all start going down there again and hanging out. Because that's our favorite place to hang out at during the spring and the summer time when it's nice outside and the river is flowing nicely.