Weekend Check In👻 Sunday, April 11

Hello hello and all the "how are you"s to you beautiful FB friends!

How's your Sunday sounds like? Is it busy, relaxing, just meh or really happy?

Well, mine just started. I'm having my coffee and typing. Sounds good to me so far😊. I hope you have a decent, preferably happy Sunday to finish your week.

Today I have a random photo I took while ago. I just like this tree. I think it's cool and beautiful😍.

Let's go right ahead and talk about our workouts. How are we moving today? Do you have a workout planned or you're resting like me? Please share with us all the moving including FB/non-FB workouts, all the walks you're doing to run an errand, in your garden, in the house, etc. Everything counts as long as we're moving, using our muscles and keeping the right form and posture(like FTT does🙂). But as we all know, resting is as important as moving. So rest up and recover whenever your body demands it. That's what I'm doing today🧘🏻

Before moving to our "kitchens", I wanted to thank everyone for sharing your favorite FB healthy recipes yesterday. It helps all of us when we're thinking which one to choose.

But what about today? What's happening in your delicious part of life today? Are you or someone else cooking? Ordering? Dining somewhere? Trying something new? Or maybe you're invited by your fridge/freezer (as my mom❤ calls it when we have leftovers).

Alright guys, I'm gonna let you go. Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend. Don't forget to come right back here tomorrow because our sweet host Kim💛 will be back to rock another week.

Have a wonderful time out of your day and take care everyone🌸🍃🌼🍃

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***